Thursday

Politics Expressed on Xbox Live

I found this blogpost interesting. I've seen a few things here and there on Xbox Live regarding the voter registration forms (i think), but I'm already registered so I didn't pay much attention to it. Personally I think it's a great idea. It's easy to get people better informed when you're using "media" they can relate to. I think the response will always be very good.



here's the blog post:



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gamers can be engaged politically by Kevin



"Last month, Microsoft announced a partnership with Rock the Vote, a group which works to engage young people with the political process. This partnership enables Xbox Live subscribers to have voter registration materials sent to them by making a request right from the Dashboard, and provides content from both political parties to allow gamers to become more informed about a candidate or issue. I watched Barack Obama's acceptance speech from the Democratic National Convention and have downloaded John McCain's acceptance speech from the Republican National Convention.



I spotted a story on Edge Online announcing that 100,000 Xbox Live users had participated in an unofficial presidential poll on Xbox Live where users could express their preference for a candidate by

downloading the candidate's..."



For the full article:

http://aruonline.blogspot.com/…cally.html

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: