Monday

MisFITGamer

5:46pm

i like to use my ddr to work out. it's one of the only ways that i'll actually get exercise on a semi regular basis. since it's game related i figured it would be great to track my progess here. charts and graphs are great, but my brain is just too disorganized at the moment so i'll record data here.

i've lost quite a bit of weight over time and if i did it regularly, well... i'd just about be skinny because i've been using it for nearly 1.5 yrs.  i'm always forgetting how many calories need to be burned in order to lose a pound: 3500 calories = 1 lb of body fat.

since i share my connection i also tend to lose the number of calories burned depending if my husband knocks me off or not. getting a nice straight go at ddr is also a challenge. to get a good work out and burn a good 500-600 calories could take me forever depending on the number of interuptions. it's a pain, but if i can get myself a little more focused maybe i'll also be able to keep track of the amount of time it takes me to get that far and push myself to do it a bit faster.

ideally i'd like to burn 3.5k cal per week.

here are my calories so far today ( i was knocked out earlier...argh!):
1. 36 cal
2. 43 cal
3. 46.27 cal


7:08pm

okay, no with no more interruptions i was able to get the rest of my work out done. of course, i feel like my legs are going to fall off, my back is going to break, my ankle is about to pop and my head is going to burst. what happens is i end up pushing myself too far forgetting that i'm an old woman now and can't just jump around like a moron anymore. that happens when you spend days on end being a couch potato too. backs get screwed up on screwed up couches.

it's what i get. it doesn't help that i smoke either. i always have to remember not to smoke too much before my work out too. ddr actually helps me cut back on smoking too. strange isn't it?

okay, i'm starving now and dinner is served. looks like since i started this post i've been playing for just over an hour. and here i thought i was playing for hours. not bad....oh great. dinner is burned. shit....

total today:
1/12/2009
36
43
46.27
34.91
71.627
83.461
67.786
31.942
4.523
22.418
68.333
54.542
totals calories burned: 564.812

game mode: difficult
speed: 2
special: boost & cut

No comments: