Friday

mmmm Wolfie!

WOF! I saw the movie this weekend and I loved it. As I told Metamidia on Flickr, he's even hot in CG. How that sentence makes sense to me is beyond me, but whatever.

I'm exhausted, but looking forward to this weekend. Star Trek is out, but I've no money so I'll have to wait until next week to watch it.

Now, back to Wolfie, obviously they're coming out with the Xmen Origins Wolverine game. Maybe it already did, for all I know, but the one thing I've never been big on is Super Hero games. It's just not a genre I'm drawn to and though I've tried, lord knows I've tried, I just can't get into it.

The latest Superman demo was boring. I was given a Marvel Comic's game last year. I played it once.

Although Jason Bourne isn't exactly a super hero it felt like that type of game to me. The demo wasn't great and all that button mashing just ticks me off.

Those button mashers are BEAUTIFUL, just lovely, but not even the wonderful story line can entice me to poke away at a couple of buttons just to pull off a cool move.

Don't have a clue how this Wolverine game will play and if there's an Xbox Live demo I'll certainly try it out, but if it's a button masher I'm afraid my hairy Wolfman will have to go straight to hell.

Kisses Wolfie.

1 comment:

rigid raider said...

i love wolverine. he's so hot. makes me all warm inside just thinking about him. tee hee.