Friday

A Snuggly Sick Day

 

Picture0025

I’m sick. So not well at all that it makes sense I blog about it. Yes…it makes perfect sense. I love my orange wrap and funky snuggy. I have a slight fever, it was worse at night, but I slept through the worst of it. Now only my chest and throat hurt. It feels so raspy and threatening to get raspier by the minute.

Each time I cough I feel like my back will go out or I’ll shoot a kidney out of my anus. Hmmm…I should probably rethink that last line. Ah well, I must let it out. In case anyone out there ever feels like shooting a kidney out of their anus….simply hold on to you sphincter and squeeze it tight. Never fear…my  kidneys are fully attached and nowhere near my sphincter. At least I love me.

Ugh…this hurts. And I’m starting to feel hungry. I was trying to see if I could use my xbox camera on my laptop and although I got the drivers all loaded I don’t seem to be able to find it. I seem to remember that the xbox live vision cameras will not work on a pc or a laptop even though they port with a usb….that’s just such bullshit.

Man when they dream up keyboards on laptops they just don’t really think about functionality do they? These buttons are retard sized, they’re so flat I can’t find the keys, they’re slippy so my nails slide around and it’s just not fun to use. I’ll get used to it I suppose. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

I better call someone to let them know about my pending check request.