Wednesday

This is going to be interesting.

Since I learned to swype I can't seem to get enough. I love my pix uploading program but it's not great for blogging. I can't send a picture at the same time. Of course I just realized I'm kind of full of crap. Also I really need to learn how to add words to the dictionary. Dude Swyping is amazing. The other day a broker who usually doesn't know what he's talking about anyway said something stupid about the touch screen phones. He said it's too hard for a real texter to use these phones because texting and fixing mistakes would take forever. I yelled and said he was fat wrong. Turns out he was worse than fat wrong. Much worse. He couldn't be more wrong and I can't wait to show him how so very wrong he is. Goods lord just fatter than fat wrong. Lol