Sunday

My Other Hobby

So,  I haven’t bothered with a post in a very long time, but this Christmas I got quite a few toys to play with.  My laptop being one of them and if I don’t figure out what to do with it soon I think I’ll explode.

Picture0009

I figure a blog is a good way to start. The question of course is what the hell to blog about in the first place. I haven’t exactly had much to blog about. Well, that’s not exactly true either, but I’ve been censored from blogging by pretty much everyone in my life so I have nothing to write about other than a bunch of dribble…and who wants to read dribble?

Still, dribble it is and so this brings me to my latest hobby. Crochet. I finally learned how to read the instructions so I’ve actually made a couple of things. I’m currently in the middle of a project for my cats. I’m  making a cat tube. It’s kind of a bigger job than I had originally intended so it’s sitting in my yarn bag gathering lint. Once I get stuck in though I know I’ll crank it out in no time. I just can’t seem to stick to anything right now.

I have this giant ball of orange yarn that I’ve no clue what to do with and I really don’t need another pair of slippers, Mary Jane or otherwise, so I’m on the hunt for the next crafty idea.

What a better way to spend my evening? Watching Ballykiss Angel on my Xbox through Netflix and searching for a crochet pattern for my orange yarn. Fun….or is it?

If all else fails, there’s always Call of Duty: Modern Warfare around the corner. I have an invite burning a whole in my Inbox.