Friday

Still Sick, But Better…Barely

I’ve actually  been having a bit of fun with the live writer lately. My laptop has certainly helped. I guess I’m still getting the hang of this thing. Navigating around a laptop is completely new to me. Where I buzzed away on a PC I lumber about on a laptop. I’ve been meaning to get one for so long now. I mean years…I finally let myself after having seen the prices drop so drastically. I love it too. I just can’t seem to get the hang of it. It’s got a lot to do with not having a mouse I think.

Normally I’m zipping away on a PC, but without a mouse I’ve no clue what to do. It’s been a huge adjustment and I may slow as a slug on this thing, but I love the fact that I can take it anywhere with me. I’m laying on my chaise blogging and watching Rigid play Modern Warfare 2. It’s been great.

Picture0038I’m also loving the album maker. Will I need Flickr after this? Where are my pictures actually going in fact? I actually haven’t thought of it. I wonder if they’re being downloaded full size? Well, it’s just a webcam after all so I guess it doesn’t really matter. I’m just sort of rambling anyway. Getting myself used to plugging away on this keyboard from whatever angle. Having nails doesn’t make it any easier that’s for sure.

Jeez…Rigid’s going on about gumbo and shrimp to his friends on Xbox. His southern accent is just silly, but good for an Englishman…holy, his accent suddenly switched to Chinese…actually it’s more a nondescript Asian. LOL

 Poorly Maharet Any way, I’m still feeling sick, but it feels like a chest cold more than anything now. Thank the lord because I really didn’t fancy going to the hospital again. Seriously, I don’t think I could take it.

At least I’ve got my spirits back…Not like this morning.