Wednesday

My Ass Is A Giant Fucking Zone

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Maharet/avatarpic-l.png

Zone...Seriously? I haven't been in my little zone for the longest time. I'm still watching what I eat of course, but I'm still not giving a shit if I don't. I don't know why. I just can't get myself to care enough. Especially with all the shit I've been going through lately. It's been a lot, but the one thing that always keeps me grounded and keeps this shitty ass feeling off my chest is gaming. Well that and my yarn, but sometimes my yarn work isn't enough and sometimes it actually just pisses me off. I guess is much like gaming. Sometimes I have great days and sometimes I want to through my Xbox out the window.

I have this stupid headache at the moment and I think I might still be hungry. Either that or thirsty. Can't figure it out.

Today I came home intent on working out since I haven't worked out at all in over a month. I was sick of it. My life has got to get back to normal at some point. I can't let my Mothers health problems completely derail me otherwise I won't be able to help her. I need to keep calm and let this issue completely wash over me. Must concentrate on staying healthy so I can keep her healthy. That's first and foremost so I'm back. Hopefully.

Today I put in a little time on my Dance Central. I was working out nearly on a daily basis for a while there and I was really happy. My idea was and will continue to be this: If I didn't work out yesterday I should work out today. That's it. No schedule, no times or days, no routine, gear or trainer. Just me, my xbox, my kinect and my game.

Don't get me wrong. I'll eventually throw a real work out in there at some point. I do have a gym membership, but I find it terribly inconvenient to go. It's also not fun at all. Everyone has been doing Crossfit at my office, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. The last thing I want to do is hurt myself again. The only thing I want to concentrate on right now is my eating and my sweating.

So I burned about 185c today. My goal is 500 per workout but if I can get it to 300c this week I'll be happy. I would say that I'd like to burn at least 3000c per week at some point in the near future. I'm actually aiming to lose weight this time and if I can manage to do that without medication even better. Means I actually learned something.

Yeah...fucking laptop screen was too bright. No wonder my head hurt. Whatever. Time to get my fat ass to bed, but oh wait....fucking cat poo. SHIT.